Sunday, February 17, 2008

sweet potatoes and carrots anyone?

So the feeding frenze has begun! No longer will the bottle be enough as I hoped it would hold out longer than this. Selfish I know. But it's about time for my little man to beef up. So far we have tried sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peas, green beans, applesause and pears. So far we absolutely hate peas and green beans. So I really can't complain 5 out of 7 isn't bad at all... so we will have to keep working on those others. And of course rice cereal, but what baby won't eat that? All in all he does really well, we usually keep it pretty clean unless there are distractions... which sometimes there tend to be with a curious little bug like I have. But it's still fun! And he loves his food.



Wyatt also has a few other tricks up his sleeve... such as crawling, sitting, and pulling himself up to things and then there has been the occasional "i think that i'll stand on my own to freak mom out" trick. Yes... Wyatt has pulled himself up to me, pushed off and stood there for a good 2-3 seconds then he grabs me again. Okay, so he's only done it twice, but he did it! His crawl is too cute, i figure he's still working that one out, but he gets around! And there is nothing like walking in thinking your child is fast asleep to see this...


haha I guess it's times to lower the crib! He's so stinking cute and I wish the time went a little slower. We are approaching 1 year pretty quickly. Everyone always says how fast it goes by... I just didn't think it would be this fast! I should probably get a better camera to capture it all!

4 comments:

  1. Aww. Love it! Time for me to meet him again - it's been way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyatt's crib and bedding are adorable! We never got cute stuff for Cam's room. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. I love when they eat and dont like things. The bottle just wheren't cutting it for Jackson anymore. He is such a pig. I am pretty sure he is going to get pretty fat here. HE loves food. We need to get together this week. Tell me what night you are available cause it is play time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wyatt, he is super

    ReplyDelete