Friday, February 22, 2008

in case you were wondering...

I thought this might be fun... anyone else is welcome to join in the madness. 101 things about me...


1. I was terrified to be a mom, but I think I'm a really good one.


2. I don't remember 96% of my childhood from 9th grade down.


3. I have never considered my parents being divorced a bad thing. ever.


4. I have really nice teeth because most of them are fake, and I'm still self conscious about my smile.


5. I'm scared to death of men and have only been on one date since I had Wyatt... He was super nice and I kinda stopped calling him. I feel really bad about it.


6. My life couldn't have worked out any better with Wyatt.


7. I worry too much about what people think.


8. I want to be a runner.


9. I love hot tamales, I could eat a million of them and not get sick of them.


10. I have a best friend who wants to marry me, but I can't.


11. I miss 9th grade chorus with Mrs Taggart.


12. I really enjoy coffee, but I've stopped drinking it.


13. I have a hard time saying no to anyone.


14. I think Dr. Drew is SO good looking!


15. I will pretty much eat anything except mushrooms. yuck.


16. I HATE the feel of cotton balls, swabs, etc... it gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I think I was tortured with it in a former life or something!


17. I have OCD when it comes to mowing the lawn, shoveling the snow, loading a dishwasher, my paperwork at the office. Stuff like that. If someone else does it, it drives me nuts.


18. I'm addicted to the tanning bed. It is like a getaway for me. I haven't been in a long time.


19. I hate that my dad tried to make me the boy in our family.


20. I wish that I would have taken dance classes, and I always wanted to be a cheerleader.


21. When I think about my family I get teary eyed. Especially about the nieces and nephews.


22. I love to sleep.


23. I want a great dane really really bad.


24. I enjoy my job most days. I'm going to miss hanging around Matt once I move my office to the bosses house. . Shhh Charlie!


25. I want to go have a baby again... like now. It's the most amazing thing ever. And then you feel so super skinny afterwards!


26. When I like a song I will listen to it a million times until I know the words.


27. I can not eat a banana for the life of me. Well I can, but I gag the whole time. And for some reason I keep buying them thinking that maybe this time... but it never happens. I need to just give up on that one.


28. I used to sneak clothes from my sisters and wear them to school in jr high.


29. I don't ever want to be a real estate agent, but I love working for one.


30. Most of the time when I type I don't like using capital letters. Aside work stuff... I don't want to come off as an uneducated fool.


31. My best friend and I "borrowed" my friends car during school without her knowledge and I got a speeding ticket in it. We had copied her key on a previous day also without her knowledge... but she still thinks she was with us when we did =)


32. My sisters wedding videos make me cry.


33. I used to get those press on nails and wear them. One time I went over to the neighbors while they were playing basketball and was trying to be all cute and swinging around the poll when one of my nails fell off. I was so embarrassed I ran home crying. I had a thing for Isaac Cannon... I think I was like 9 haha


34. I had the same nightmare everything night for about 2 years.


35. I have come to realize that no ones life is really what you think it is. Who am I to judge anyway?


36. I thought that I knew what love felt like.


37. Sometimes I wish Chad would get hit by like a truck or something.


38. I almost drown (sp?) one time in Lake Powell knee boarding. I've never been so terrified.


39. I always feel like I have to do and be everything. I often push my own limits and get burnt out.


40. I had never had my blood taken until I had Wyatt.


41. I also always knew I would name my boy Wyatt. I got the name from Andrea's friend Wyatt Davis, he was the nicest guy and way cute too!


42. I hate clowns, they scare me.


43. I'm a flirt.


44. I often wish that I had never stopped playing soccer. I probably would have gone off and played for some college. But life has a way of working itself out, and I'm okay with where I am.


45. I don't take care of myself the way I should.


46. If I'm upset about something I usually get really pissy to the person I'm upset with or I just cry and leave.


47. I can't wait to be a soccer mom... maybe minus the whole mini van thing.


48. I need to be more honest with myself.


49. I like that I have had some of the same friends for most of my life.


50. I dropped out of high school my junior year. My first period teacher had no idea who I was when I handed him the piece of paper all my teachers needed to sign. I was embarrassed. Just to clarify I did go back senior year and I DID graduate on time! Go me!


51. My little brother watched a kid take his last breath after crashing on his long board a few months ago and thinking about it still makes me cry.


52. I love ice cream. If it didn't make my legs break out in hives or whatever it does to me I'd probably eat it like everyday!


53. I want to get married this year.


54. My favorite concert of all time was U2. I hope to see them again.


55. I always feel I have to defend people. I don't know why I made it my job.


56. I want to be a stay at home mom. But I can't complain because I have a boss who refuses to have my child go to day care. I don't know what I would do without her.


57. I have owned my condo coming up on three years. It's one of the things that makes me feel responsible and grown up.


58. I had a weird roommate and I hated being home. So I basically lived at Jenn's house for a few months.


59. I tend to stay up way too late just to have some "me" time. I usually regret it in the morning.


60. I'm tired of my place not being done... but it's my fault that it's not completely done. I am planning on doing it tomorrow.


61. I think I'm too fat to have cute short hair. So I'm growing it out.


62. I believe that when I'm ready I will find the man I am supposed to spend my life with, and he is going to be simply amazing.


63. I really liked the vampire books.


64. I'm a pretty emotional person and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.


65. I like to work out... so I'm wondering why I don't more often. Andrea and I are going to run 3 5 k's this summer!


66. I don't like being compared with to other people. I am me, not you.


67. Sometimes my brain gets going and I start to freak myself out.


68. I love laughing so hard that I cry. It's the best emotional release ever!


69. My friend died when I was a junior and I was devastated. His funeral was my first ever. And I got really sick a few months after he died because I was so upset about it.


70. I never went to Prom. Am I lame?


71. At work Matt and I were discussing that everyone in Junior high is just awkward and ugly. It's really just one of those weird stages in life.


72. I'm hoping that I will get a check in the mail for about $10,000 dollars.


73. Sometimes I wish that I was married to Tim.


74. I'm mad that I lived in Tucson, close to the mexican border, where cars get stolen all the time and mine didn't! And when I move home my stereo gets jacked. Lame.


75. I like to pop zits and stuff and I always make Peter mad when I try to pick at his skin.


76. I am trying to drink a gallon of water a day. But I think that i'm trying to hard. Maybe if I don't think about it, I will actually do it!

77. I would rather load a dishwasher than unload a dishwasher.

78. I love watching disney movies even though i'm 24. Sleeping Beauty is probably my favorite then 101 Dalmations.


79. We tease that my father is Sven from Sweden, it used to irritate Peter and probably still does.


80. It usually takes me 10 + minutes to eat an apple. And then most of the time I give up and throw it away.


81. I think my car is so ghetto and am embarrassed anytime someone gets in it. I need to look into buying a stereo... it's been a long time since mine was stolen. I'm a slacker.


82. I love going to a park and just laying in the grass. I haven't done that in a long time.

83. I've really only ever been in trouble with the cops once in my life. suprising I know. Jenn and I got caught sluffing at McDonalds.


84. I just tried some of Wy's rice cereal and applesauce... it was pretty tasty!


85. I have major attitude sometimes and can be pretty sassy. We tease my mom that we are all sassy like she is, but it's true. And mom... it's not an insult!


86. I always want to please everyone and want everyone to be happy. It wears you out pretty quick.


87. I love singing to Wyatt because I know he'll always smile back at me.

88. Some days I'd rather hang out with my mom rather than my friends. I think it's a security thing. No offence to you all because I love you!

89. A boysenberry and chocolate shake from Iceburg are deliciously good together. And i've contemplated going and getting two, but quicky change my mind because they are huge and that's embarrassing.

90. I wanted Wyatt to crawl really bad. I secretly wish that he couldn't now. But I'm grateful that he can and he's healthy and he's mine.

91. I probably talk to more ex's than I should.

92. I'm blessed more than I realize somedays and I should probably be more grateful to the people in my life.

93. I think Kid Rock is hot in that white trash greasy rocker kinda way.

94. I like guys with tattoos for some reason. I would never get one, if I watch Miami Ink i have nightmares that my arms are covered in tattoos and i run around in a panic trying to figure out how they got there.

95. My friends and I had a contest in high school to see who could be anorexic the longest. That lasted until lunchtime.

96. There are a lot of people from high school that I would like to be friends with, but I'm too shy to do anything about it.

97. I was talking to a friend about Wyatt chewing on his crib, she said all her children chewed on their crib and she cried when they got rid of it. I'm pretty sure I'll do the same thing.

98. It bothers me that I don't know any of my neighbors really and I've lived here for almost 3 years. I know 2 of them. And it really pisses me off that the guy who parks next to me won't even acknowledge me if we are out there at the same time. 3 years buddy... i'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

99. I love that I can play sports. And i love playing ultimate frisbee, those guys thought i was awesome *i'm having an amy moment* =)

100. Sometimes I worry that a man won't want me because I already have a baby.

101. I was on LDS singles for 4 months and it totally sucked. I cancelled my membership last month.

6 comments:

  1. Ash--You are not lame for not going to prom. I only went once, with what I consider a pity date (the pity was for me). It is an embarrassing memory.

    Also, I work with jr. high kids, and yes they are the most awkward group EV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are totally twins. I LOVE Sleeping Beauty the best of all Disney movies, I never went to my senior ball, and I think I am too fat to have short hair too! Too bad I already do, but at least it is fabulously cut and colored, right?

    Great list, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading that, I wonder if I could think 0f 101 things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive list, it's doubtful I could do the same. Anyway, I do have a couple of comments: #14 Who doesn't concur? Plus, he has the brains to compliment the looks. Do you ever watch Celebrity Rehab?
    #51 If this tragic long boarding accident happened over by Sego Lily drive in Sandy, then I watched his heart beat for the last time. (if this is the same person, then we have to talk, because I need to know something about his girlfriend at the time) #70 I never went to prom....oh well, I got over that about 2 minutes after graduation. #93 I am also attracted to kid rock's white trash... I can't explain it, but every once in a while you just have to crank his music up on the stereo, it's therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, Lynette I'm clad we're twins! And Camille I'm glad you agree with me. Anonymous... I love celebrity rehab! And the accident my brother did drive up to was on sego lily... weird. Was his gf the one at the scene freaking out and screaming for no one to touch him? I'm intruiged now! And I'm glad you have the same liking for kid rock that I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, prom was totally overrated. I'd would have had more fun staying home and watching movies. That was fun to read! I would do it on my blog if I could think of that many things! Maybe I'll just do 50 or something!

    ReplyDelete