Monday, April 14, 2008

LOVE this time of year!


So I've been in quite the panic because of this silly time of year when we have to surrender to the IRS and empty our wallets. Since I am "self employed"... yay for real estate... I don't pay the goverment any money all year! Which hey, it's really nice until this time! So I got on the horn today after realizing that I hadn't heard back about my taxes. The cute girl Diana that is doing them just called me back (9:30pm, i'm glad I don't have her job) And after going through my expenses and whatnot, the money I get back from Bush, and having Wyatt. I will only owe $67 to Federal and $318 to State! Last year I had to pay a little over $2,100 to Federal and like $700 to State and that was only for 6 months! So I am breathing easy now!

And now for my cute boy, because I just have to. The other day my bosses kids were playing with Wyatt and had the bubbles out. I have never heard Wyatt laugh so hard in my life! I just wish he was this excited about the bubbles when we had them out with Jodi! But here are two pictures. It was hard to get one where he was moving all over the place. It's a good thing I left his bib on after lunch. The kids had him laughing so hard when he stopped and Natalie picked him up he spit up all over her and the bib. Haha


He also has a new love for Cheerios. He's so funny! He had pretty good eye hand coordination I must say. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good week!

9 comments:

  1. So that's the trick to being self-employed and not paying tons to the feds. Have a kid each year! This idea is briefly tempting me...

    Your babe is so adorable--I want to see him in real life! Don't you and the rest of the Gibbs girls want to come visit me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate taxes too!
    I love when babies crack up. It is so funny! Cute little guy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of him cracking up, so cute!
    Gotta love taxes....we usually get a return, but Nate also gets a nice chunk of cash taken out of each paycheck....so either way, it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your taxes sound like a bargain. Wish we only owed that much! Wyatt is so cute. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought my comment was so clever I posted it twice. Go Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your taxes sound like a bargain. Wish we only owed that much! Wyatt is so cute. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the taxage! I echo Camille's comment. Must get me one.

    Soooooo cute. You gibb's girls make cute bebe's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Wyatt's shirt--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that first picture! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete