Tuesday, February 12, 2008

back to blogging?

I feel like my life has been so out of order lately! But I am getting back into the swing of things it seems. I will take pictures of my place and post them up once EVERYTHING is done. I'm just about there! I'm hoping that I can finish it all by sunday *crosses my fingers* and then picture time! It looks so great, better than I even imagined! I still have my lame white fridge, but it's a fridge, right? Hopefully soon it will match all my other nice appliances!


I can't even believe how big Wyatt is getting. Just today he started to pull him self completely up onto things. So it seems that I will be lowering his crib and play pen at work. We don't need any serious bumps! And he crawled today too! I'm not sure he knew that it happened, but Andrea and I both witnessed it. Not to mention that we've started on some foods too. Sweet potatoes, yams, and applesauce seem to be the big winners for right now. We'll see how he likes peas tomorrow and maybe carrots too. Somedays I still can't believe he's mine, it's weird to think about everything and to where we are now. He's 7 months today and I feel like they went by far to fast!

Work is well work, but last week was really hard and I just about told my boss where to go and how to get there. But after going home and cooling down I realized that I would be okay. And my boss is back to normal after her huge freak out which was the reason for my sudden urge to toss in the towel. Anyway, she has seriously been talking about moving our office to her house, and I think that it really is going to happen. I've been really skeptical about it, but I think it will be okay. She has two daughters 11 & 10 that can basically play with Wyatt all the time, especially when they are off track. And with Wyatt becoming more mobile, having him at the office may get a little hard. So we will see. I'm grateful that I have a boss that would even concider a move like this to acomodate mainly me and the babe. I don't know what I would do without her and this job, and I know it's the same way for her. She is so excited about the thought of us being there too... she's had to do a lot of concidering. So I'll let you all know how that goes!

3 comments:

  1. Ash,

    You made a BEAUTIFUL beanie baby. He looks like "butt hole's" other kid. I love love love you BOTH SO SO SO MUCH.

    We all get "out of order" now and then...too bad for me that it's a constant thing lol. You'll get back on.

    I bet the house looks fabulous, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cute mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he's 7 months already. It goes by fast, I feel you on that. Good luck on the move, if it happens. You're very lucky to have the job you do.

    ReplyDelete