Monday, February 7, 2011

Water Aerobics

I have recently discovered a new love. And yes, I'm being very serious. I know the first thing people think about when they hear water aerobics. I was the same way. But, in the past few months I have come to realize how awesome this class is. With the right teacher you can and will get a killer workout. I remember my first class, it was a bit awkward but so worth it. You don't realize what kind of a work out you are getting until you try and walk up the stairs out of the pool after class. It is the perfect way to tone up and slim down. (I'm down 18 inches, it works.) So, stop laughing, grab a friend, suit up and ask around for a good teacher. Plus, it's a good break from your normal work out routine. Do it.

3 comments:

  1. nice job ash! 18 inches! very cool. yes the water aerobics is a fab workout, I should get my bunsies there more often.

    ReplyDelete