Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet Child of Mine

(This picture was on his actual birthday)

This amazing boy of mine has turned 5... July 12th to be exact, I'm just a few months late. 
When they say time goes so quickly, they weren't lying! Wyatt has such a kind heart and loves everyone. He makes friends so easily and is constantly on the go. And have I mentioned he has amazing hair? I could go on and on about how much I love him and am so grateful for him in my life, but I'll keep it to a minimum for now. But really, he's so great. *tears*


 Just a few things Wyatt loves:
:Legos:
He reads the instructions and rarely needs my help. He loves to talk me into going to Target just to look at them knowing that I will just give in and buy him a small set. Smart kid. I'm a sucker.  This is him pouting just yesterday because I didn't fall for the "can we go to Target and look" trick.


:The Avengers:
We went and saw the movie twice and he keeps asking to see it again. It is his favorite! 


:Grandma's House:
The past few months my mom and sister Kate have been watching Wyatt while I work, he loves this time over there and being with his cousins. Last week I drove right past their street in a daze forgetting to drop Wyatt off. I started laughing and told him he had to come to work with me, he didn't find it all that funny and started to cry. 

:Swimming:
This kid is a champ in the pool and loves to swim and is pretty good at it too! We have spent most of the summer at the pool. I'm hoping one day he will be the new Michael Phelps... Minus the whole marijuana thing :)

:School:
Wyatt started Kindergarten and loves every minute of it. He would go on the weekends if that was possible. He has an amazing teacher and I think he might have a small crush! During parent teacher conference I was told that he is the perfect student. He is quiet in class and she never has to ask him twice to do anything. He does great in math and is catching on to the reading. I'm so happy his transition into school was smooth. I was worried that since he didn't go to preschool or ever set foot in a day care he might struggle a bit. But that wasn't an issue, because let's face it, my child is perfect.


:Family:
Wyatt loves our family and his cousins. I'm so glad we are all close and that all the kids have great friendships.

 Charlotte, Wyatt and Tori
Wyatt, Ken and Ivy


Also Included in our family is Fini, our family dog. She has been bounced between my house and my moms. Wyatt loves having her around. The last time I brought her back Wyatt said "Mom I'm so proud to have Fini at our house".
 


Happy Birthday, Wyatt. You are extremely loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment