Monday, June 4, 2012

be grateful

This child of mine will be 5 years old in about a month and eight days. Whoa. Where have those five years gone?

Wyatt and I have a nightly ritual and in all honesty I think it helps me probably more than him. Maybe. I'm sure or hope he will look back and remember. Every night we climb into his bed and talk about our favorite things that happened that day followed by a "heavenly father" aka prayer. It definitely helps me to realize in this busy crazy life of mine there is still a lot to be grateful for.

Wyatt is such a sweet kid. I'm a lucky mom and very blessed to have him be a part of my life at this exact moment. Definitely one thing I will never take for granted. Love him.

3 comments:

  1. You are both very lucky to have each other! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wit Jenn. I love your little man and the night time ritual sounds like it is so fun!

    I love you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that picture of him. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete