Wednesday, February 20, 2008

teeth

Apparently Wyatt has another trick up his sleeve as well... more like mouth! He's cutting his first tooth! Which if he's anything like his mother this is a big deal! Not only is it his first but it may be his only! Haha okay that's an exaggeration completely. Since I was blessed with missing 11 of my permanent teeth I'm praying that Wyatt lucked out and has them all. I have one expensive mouth! Maybe I'll start saving up now just in case.
Due to his newest milestone in life he has been very mommy needy and now I know why! Poor kid has had a pretty bad fever the past three nights and has been so wrestless. Finally yesterday at work I figured out what the heck was going on. Out of the blue he just started screaming, and did so for about 5 minutes. So I stuck my finger in his mouth, he bit down and oh holy crap is that tiny little thing sharp! It's just barely breaking the surface, so once it's more visible I'll try any take some pics!
It's so fun to watch him grow! Today I layed him down in his crib to have a bottle while I was getting ready to go to a little shindig, I walk in the room a few minutes later and there he is standing up with his hoodie on! I have no idea how he pulled that off but I was laughing so hard! It scared him a little at first but then he joined right in. He's too funny!
Everyone says that raising kids is hard. But I don't think that they emphasize how hard it really is! Maybe because the reward is so much greater. Wyatt has come up with this little trick he does now at nighttime. He stands at the side of his bed, whines a little and then spits his binky out on the floor so that I will come into the room. Clever little fella he is, I've fallen for it every dang time! And last but not least we went to the goat farm today! The goats are so dang cute, so i took a picture! Yes of their behinds, but it was the best I could do at that moment. I am thinking of asking how much a goat would be. Kate keeps saying she wants a pet goat because they are so dang cute. Maybe it can be like a welcome home tori gift! Do you think Kate could milk the goat and feed tori at the same time? So take your pick Kate... which behind looks the cutest? Haha Anyway... Hope all is well with everyone!





3 comments:

  1. So glad we are blog stalking each other!!
    Ashley you amaze me with your motherhood and work life!! (and a side of remodeling) Great job with everything and a super cute boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goat butts! Ha! Hilarious!

    You were missing 11 of your permanent teeth? What are you, some kind of a mutant? :)

    Just kidding. The teeth gouged crib is a CRACK UP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the cutest thing ever! Love the hoodie!

    ReplyDelete