Friday, February 22, 2008

i think he's trying to tell me something

I think Wy is definately done for the day. It's now 6 o'clock on a friday night! And apparently he's done. I can't believe how much he is crawling. He has started to explore the office a lot today and taking more chances! I bet he thinks this place is huge! So... I'm going follow his lead and get out of here! We are going to go play with jackson and kylie, I'm excited to get them together. Kylie and I have been such slackers and haven't seen much of each other. But since we both just do nothing we might as well do nothing together. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I think that picture is hysterical. You should print it out and hang it at your desk - just in case you are ever working overtime. One quick glance at that, and you'll remember what's important...and of course...high tail it outta there much faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. Have a good weekend Ash.

    ReplyDelete