Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a little somethin somethin

I have had major blogger block and haven't really cared to post anything. I started one the other night, but of course it didn't save! Yuck! So here's a little something for those of you who are interested in my so called life.

I am looking for a second job.. y i p p i e. Although the financial burden has added a few gray hairs to my head and I'm not even joking. Like visible, upfront and center gray hairs. So I need to put an end to the madness. Wish me luck, however I'm pretty sure I'll find something pretty quickly.

My cute little man has had and still has pneumonia, which wasn't fun and a little scary for me. Wyatt has always been very healthy so it was kinda a big deal. When I told my brother he started to cry which then in turn made me cry. But all is well, I'm just a big boob. Ask around, it's true. But back to my child, he's doing much better. He still has a cough and probably will for about 3 weeks. I first took him to the instacare, so once his pediatrician received his chest x rays he called me to make sure everything was okay. He wasn't planning on the x ray being as bad as it was.. yikes.. so I'm happy that he's getting better and we can move on! Going back to work after working from home for a full week was a bit of an adjustment. Wyatt wouldn't talk or look at Jenn for like three days, it was weird.

My camera is still lost, and I'm baffled I have NO clue as to where it would go, unless someone stole it. Hopefully one day I'll find it, because it would make this next little part of my blog a little easier to understand (unless you've been in my home). Yesterday I went to preview one of our new listings with my boss. It's a newer home with all the upgrades and all the fancy stuff that is pretty much in EVERY home that was built in the last 2 - 3 years. It was way nice but had the coolest accent walls. I thought that someone had taken the time to actually paint them, but they were WALLPAPER! This cool modern wallpaper and I'm totally doing it in my house. Right now I have 3 brown walls and the rest are that silvery blue that's pretty popular now (if you've been in Restoration Hardware it was the color of their walls awhile back, not sure anymore). So I am going to paint two of the walls back to the blue, which I think my mom will be happy with and on the brown wall that the sliding glass door is on I am going to find a really pretty brown wallpaper. I'm really excited! Call me crazy but you'd have to see how cool to believe it. Below are a few I thought were kinda cute, but I'm not really sure what direction I want to go in. Hmm.. decisions decisions, but I think my favorite one is the last one!







Kinda fun.. and that's pretty much all I've got. Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

  1. i was reading this blog http://peacockfeatherevents.blogspot.com/2009/03/sanderson-wallcoverings.html

    these are pretty cute too.and apparently pretty affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallpaper is cool! I love that first one so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, I have been waiting for a post from you. I like the wallpapper, very cool.

    ReplyDelete