Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Love

Just this last weekend we had all the grandkids pictures taken kinda for Easter and as my mom pointed out a great mothers day present! Kate's friend Jodi did their pictures and I absolutely love them, they all turned out so great and I'm way excited to have her do our pictures in the future. Here are a few of them that I absolutely adore. I'm so glad Wyatt was so calm, he had about a 20 minute nap before we had to be there. It's was a fun day, we even were chased around by a peacock. I think they are a little territorial. Anyway, here are a few of the pictures!








9 comments:

  1. I love them! So perfect. Wyatt is a hansome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't believe how mobile Wyatt is. Isaac is still content to sit! I'm coming to Utah this summer (!!)--maybe I'll get Jodi to do some pics of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt is all over the place! You should have Jodi do your pics if you guys come into town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutley adorable. I love that kid. Maybe next time we do Jacksons pictures I will have to get her number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I just had the nice camera to do them on my own...that would be ideal, lol! Very cute though, they turned out adorable. Where did you get his outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got his collared shirt and dress pants at gap and the vest at the childrens place. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is so handsome! Tomorrow post some of the color pictures. The one where he's on the steps and the green fence is behind him. Aah. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE them!! I've already contacted Jodi for Cam's 2 yr old pics in July! She does such a great job! Wyatt is such a cutie, hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little guy! Those turned out great!

    ReplyDelete