Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Updates...

I don't know that I really have all that much to say...

Wyatt and I are back in our home, although it's not completely finished it's good to be back. Sometimes I get a little freaked out at night with no one else there. I've thought that I need to find a man to come live with me, but I should probably marry him first. I'll get on that. I need to get all my stuff done, because this friday i'm having movie night with the kiddies! Drew, Ella, Charlotte and Wyatt. So this should be an adventure! Drew is totally excited about it though, and so am I. I'll have to get some pictures posted of that escapade!


Work is going okay. I decided today that I'm going to get back on track. I've been in a funk for far too long. My boss today has been seriously talking about moving our office to her house. Which could have it's perks! But may make things a little more difficult in some aspects. She is concerned about Wyatt and him getting bigger and what we are going to do with him. I'm just grateful that at this point day care is completely out of the question! What I would do without this job I have no idea! So I guess I can't really complain.


Last but not least my favorite picture of Wyatt for the week... well two of them!

5 comments:

  1. I want to see pics of the finished product!

    Cute Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Let me know if I can ever watch him for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Wyatt, nice pose, did you learn that from Kate? Yeah for movie night, should be a fun adventure for all involved, you are the greatest Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I totally love your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, I totally love your little one.

    ReplyDelete