Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wyatt's Room Update

I have picked the colors for Wyatt's room with a little help from my sister, Andrea. After I picked them out I realized that the colors are already in Wyatt's bedding. So, it must be fate. And thanks to Sherwin Williams and their 40% off sale, I should have all I need. I hope. The colors are also a little brighter than they show below (minus the gray). Can't wait to see how it turns out. 

1. Revel Blue (SW6530). This will be his main wall color up to 7ft on the wall.
2. Sundance (SW6897). This will be an accent color. Probably a few picture frames. 
3. Light French Gray (SW0055). This will be the second wall color from 7ft up. 
4. Organic Green (SW6732). This will also serve as an accent color. I am going to check out DI to see if I can find a new dresser that I can spruce up. His current dresser is about 36 years old and has just about seen it's last day. 
SW0055 Light French Gray
Revel Blue - SW 6530
Sundance - SW 6897
Light French Gray - SW 0055
Organic Green - SW 6732



2 comments: