Wednesday, September 5, 2007

when there's nothing else to do....blog!

Okay, so today has been an okay day. Nothing really has gone on, but I think it's this crappy weather! I totally want to be home and all cuddled up on the couch or something. I've found that i've been staring more at Wyatt today than doing actual work. But seriously, who can blame me?

So my boss is now working with a builder. Which Blah... no offense to any builders. But they like doing things THEIR way. BUT he's single, has a stupid name (well it's not totally stupid lol), owns a big truck, his own business oh and he "needs some work". We're scheduled to get married tomorrow actually because "i don't have time for you guys to waste on flirting" - JG which I think is hilarious. Apparently I flirt with just about everybody. And I'm not going to deny it. But the more she tries to describe him the more worried I become. Can I really marry someone I haven't seen tomorrow?! He's seen my picture and he didn't say no LOL K but on a serious note. No TRAY and I are not getting married. But I am a little intrigued. He's opening up a little more on the phone, unlike the first time we spoke. It was really one of the most awkward phone calls of my life. Especially when he and my boss and her husband had just discussed us getting married. Which brings up another point... I think my friend asked me to marry him last night. I kinda laughed it off, but I'm not totally sure if he was kidding. For like six years he's been saying he's going to marry me lol I'm a dork.

I am going to start my home remodel here pretty quick. I'm really excited, but it's harder than I thought. Picking out all the colors and crap and trying to decide what will look good and blah blah blah. I finally found the cabinets that I want at Lowes. They are perfect! So I'm excited about that. And the most exciting part... I get to move back to my mom's while it's going on! I don't want Wyatt to be breathing in all that crap. Aren't you happy Kate? That's what I thought. Anyway...I'm going to get out of there :) Hope everyone is doing fabulous!

Love ya!

5 comments:

  1. Can I just point out that I dated a Troy (close enough to Tray), AND a builder, and phew. Glad that's all over with. But maybe he will be super cute and all of my past mistakes won't haunt me when you talk about your future hubby. :)

    This is Lynette, by-the-by - so no "get thee hence" for me, Kate! I have been messing around with my profile name lately. For kicks, you know. Because there is so little else than blogging. Or whatever. Hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were my mom for a minute... her dad called her susie q.

    anyway... i hope your past mistakes don't haunt me either. my mom always told me not to marry a football player...well we dated, talked about marriage and now I have Wyatt. So one good thing came out of it. maybe i should be careful... i mean you dated two different guys, but this one basically is those two guys combined. I think he's scared of me anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would he be scared of you? You would be MY dream girl (if I swung that way, ahem)!

    Hey! So you are remodeling your house? Love it. You'll have to show it off someday. Also, it's time for me to see the kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know, I know somebody that does cabinets for a living, and they are custom as well..........no generic standard sizes. Lowes?! Chinese made imported veneer stuff?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brian, i know your feelings are hurt. but i live in a condo. if i had a home i would use you for sure.

    ReplyDelete