Wednesday, September 12, 2007

2 months

I can't believe that it has been two months already! And i didn't even take a picture of him in the cutest outfit ever! I will have to next time he wears it. He was absolutely adorable. These past two months have gone by so fast. I went to the doctor today for his 2 month check up when they give them those stupid shots. I almost cried. Of course they don't cry their usual "mom i'm hungry" or "put me to bed" cry... it's like a high pitched shriek and their little lip curls under and tears...yes TEARS roll from their little eyes. it took everything for me not to cry. i'm just glad she was quick about it. of course Wyatt probably doesn't even remember it anymore, so i should probably get over it.

So i was thinking about what people think when you say you're not with the father. I have my reasons why we aren't and if I want to talk to them about it I will. And although it shouldn't matter what other people think, i feel hesitant telling them. Like Wyatt's doctor asked today when he was asking me if I was getting the breaks I need and whatnot, and i had no problem telling him that Chad and I aren't together. But I went and got my nails done the other week at one of those little asian places and I totally lied to her about it! LOL it's always awkward when they start talking to each other and you have no idea what's going on. And most of the time they are talking about you. I found it totally ridiculous that I lied to her...she doesn't know me, and I won't be going back there. So maybe I do care? I guess I just think it's funny.

I'm so excited for tomorrow...I'm getting my hair and eyebrows waxed and I've never been more excited. My eyebrows are beyond bushy and I'm sick of my hair. The End.

3 comments:

  1. You're getting your hair waxed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ya camille...it's the new thing to do. i'm just so tired of it i'm having her get rid of it all! it leaves for a smoother head as apposed to just shaving it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should start a new trend of beautiful, balded women. I hate combing my hair!

    ReplyDelete