Saturday, September 8, 2007

i love technology.... but not as much as you you see

so funny thing happened. i'm just finishing up cleaning my house and yes it is 1:20am. about 30 minutes ago some weird number called me and of course i let it go to voicemail and this guy leaves a message obviously thinking i'm someone else and says "your new phone sucks i couldn't understand your message" which is why he continued to think i was someone else. anyway i sent him a text and just said i think you have the wrong number and blah blah blah. so he calls me and this is how it goes...

party guy: "who is this"
me: "this is ashley"
party guy: "um...do you know a kate"
me: "my sister, but she's married and i doubt you would be calling her"
party guy: "right, definately not. i'm really confused though how i got you"
me: "well maybe you dialed wrong"
party guy: "that's just the thing, i didn't dial her number i just hit call from my phonebook, what the h*ll"
me: "laugh, well i don't know how that happened"
party guy: "ya, me neither...well sorry, i hope you have a good night"
me: " you too"

intriguing right? lol well the funniest thing is when he called me back like two minutes later.

party guy: "kate?"
me: "nope, ashley again"

we kinda laughed about it for a minute still trying to figure it out and he thanks me for having a sense of humor about it and is glad that "he's not bothering some old lady at 1 in the morning" and then we say our goodbye's again.... once again two minutes later he has his friend try to call "kate" and it comes to me. lol so i think i'll be calling t-mobile in the morning. but maybe i won't...what if this is fate and he's my husband? lol k i doubt that, but he did have a nice voice :)

3 comments:

  1. what's even more hilarious, is that i figured out today that "kate" is kate who i work with, and somehow her phone was forwarded to my cell phone lol

    ReplyDelete