Tuesday, September 11, 2007

there should be a rule about text messaging.

it should not be used when trying to have serious conversations. or maybe it shouldn't even be used at all. but i want to apologize to the person whos feelings i hurt. it wasn't my intention at all. i know i can't blame it on this, today hasn't been the best day for me and i should have thought over things better before i let my own emotional craziness take over. so i'm sorry. and i love you.

so i'm sitting in my office with my little "do not disturb" note on the door, i'm crying, trying to feed wyatt, texting, and i look down and i've leaked through my shirts when Matt comes knocking on the door. i lied and told him i was still nursing so that i could gain my composure. lol he came back like ten minutes later and i think that i had it al together. maybe he still noticed. but whatever. girls cry. even though matt's like a really good friend and it probably wouldn't matter if he saw me crying. on another note...i think he likes playing daddy. we went to lunch yesterday and he pretty much took over. it was cute.

anyway, i hope everyone's day is a little better than mine. wyatt is sleeping and i'm getting everything done which is good, because I want to leave at 4. keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley I agree with the no txtng rule re: important conversations. I have blown it so many times that way. Lame.

    p.s. Leatherbys Saturday night! You and Wyatt best be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley. I love you!

    ReplyDelete