Thursday, September 27, 2007

back by popular demand...





My SoN!


haha he's just so dang cute!




These shorts are WAY to huge on him, but oh well!



Happy Boy!



We had a photo shoot...He's probably wondering what i'm doing

This is his Stud outfit! I totally love it! Thanks Jenn!

I walk out of the room and come back and

he has the burp cloth over his head!

He's the cutest kid ever... I don't really have much to report. Things are going good. I just made cookies, I have attempted at least three times not to burn them...but my stove sucks and the back is hotter than the front and it just sucks... I fail everytime. But oh well. I'm over it really. I'm kinda in a blah mood so this blog is probably pretty lame besides the pictures, so i'll stop babbling so you can enjoy!
Loves!


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw. So cute! Thanks for posting those. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete