Saturday, September 29, 2007

what is this weather!

Ah! Okay, I love love love rain, so I was so excited to hear it. But I thought that maybe it would ease up just a little bit. So just a minuted ago I looked out the window and saw big slushy flakes! WHAT! I'm so not ready for the winter to be here. My summer flew by, what with Wyatt's arrival and all. I had big plans today and they've been complicated by this change in weather. Can't haul my baby around in the rain!

So Peter and I kinda got into it the other night and now he won't talk to me. I sent him a text last night that said "i hope you're being safe" and he writes back "i am!!!!..." Yes...that's four exclamation marks. Yikes sorry for caring! He's ignoring me and it totally makes it awkward. I feel like I have my old roommate again and she's avoiding me because she's paying rent late once again. I don't know that I really want to talk to him though, I guess I just need to give him his space. I don't really know what's going on with him so I hope he figures it out soon.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Loves

2 comments:

  1. You and Peter kiss and make up RIGHT NOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did... I hate fighting!

    ReplyDelete