Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oh ashley...

So tonight I decided that I would start finishing my laundry room. I bought this stuff at home depot that puts texture onto your walls. And I was pretty excited about it, because where I redid the dry wall there was no longer any texture. Anyway, I get it out and start to spray and it looks good, but it smells SO bad. So then i decided that maybe Wyatt and I should leave for a little while to let the place air out. I was probably gone like 45 minutes and my neighbor calls. So I pick up and she says "hey ash the fire department is here" Yup! The fire department! Apparently the smell traveled through my building and someone called them to come check it out. I explained over the phone what it was and as i was pulling in they were leaving. I'm embarrassed to say the least. And now Wyatt and I are headed over to my moms to sleep over. It's still pretty strong in here. hahaha

4 comments:

  1. You are one of the handiest handy-girls I know. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So funny. Remember that time my roommate called the fire dept in the middle of the night but she didn't wake the rest of us up to warn us? So there I am in panties and a white tank top (middle of july here) and a fireman walks into my bedroom. Let's just say that he scared the hell out of the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Way to go ashley!!!

    ReplyDelete