Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have nothing to name this...

I've decided that I need to get Wyatt out of my room now. So this weekend I cleaned out the spare room of all the junk from my remodel to get it ready for him. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. Because once I start cleaning something I kinda go nuts and run around like a mad woman until it's done. There are some things that Peter still needs to come pick up... I mean he only moved out like 4 months ago? The only sad part to this story is that I have to take his crib apart to get it through the door! But I think one of the main reasons that I am excited to get Wy out of my room (besides the fact that it will be nice to get him in his own) is that I get to decorate! I'm so excited about it. I purchased some vinyl lettering to do a name board and just got them in! Look how cute! The stars will be on each end of his name. I'm absolutely in love with it and am excited to start this little craft project!


I also got a welcome to do a sign as well. And once I get his walls painted I also bought this vinyl sticker that is a measuring tape and says "watch me grow" up the side of it. I'm way excited to put that up by his door. It's going to be great. His room is bigger than I thought so I'm going to have to get some cute furniture or something for him. Which will probably require a trip to Ikea!

My weekend also consisted of painting! The ceiling on my kitchen is pretty much all the way done and painted and my bathroom is completely painted now. Last night I primed the doors and trim to paint white. They are sorta a tan color right now. And while doing that last night I realized that I will eventually have to do them all! So it looks like it will be a fun spring of painting.

And.... a little picture from our walk the other night! It was so cold that i bundled him up pretty good! Not sure why the color is so weird, but still cute!

3 comments:

  1. i love the letters, I think I should get me some

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lettering you got is SO stinkin' cute! It sounds like a way fun project and I'm sure it's going to be so cute. If you need help, let me know. I hate the thought of taking apart cribs to move them...urgh! But so it's something that has to be done, I suppose. Go Ash Go! I love the bundled up pic... =)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun letters! We just got Cam's room done up...I posted pics. I wish I was better at decorating. I love nurserys and toddler bedrooms when they're done up all cute!

    ReplyDelete