Friday, March 14, 2008

Makes my day all worth it...

So... today was going great. And then work happened... which is normal especially when you are at work. I had to send out a few e-mails regarding some short sales we are trying to negotiate for our clients. A short sale is where you negotiate with the bank offers on a house before it forecloses. So it's a long, annoying, time consuming, pain in the rear! Especially if you are dealing with local banks, in which a few of the files we are. They aren't as quick to negotiate a loss the way the bigger banks do. Anyway, a few offers are going to be rejected because they just don't cut it. So I sent this e-mail out and get hate thrown back at me. Which I know they are frustrated and their clients aren't going to be happy... blah blah blah But you know what Realtors that threw their crap at me, I ask you to come manage the 15 yes... 15 offers that I have been managing with these short sales and see how happy you are then, and how far you get with the bank when you submit a crap offer such as yours. *takes a deep breath* And then it gets really quiet in my office and I look over and find this....


Absolutely made my day! He is the cutest thing ever and was just plain tuckered out apparently! And it gave me a minute away from the hate e-mails and some agent telling me "I don't admire you!!!" Ahem. Everyone admires me dear Realtor, thanks though! So now i'm pretty much better. I was very polite back to the haters and just briefly explained to them again how this process works and that if they want to hate on anyone I can give them the phone number to the bank. Haha okay I didn't do that, but I was nice. Even to the agent who doesn't admire me. Oh well! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love ya!

7 comments:

  1. Silly Wy! He's so cute! It's hard to be a working man when you're only 8 months old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! You're awesome, Ashley! Such a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm not pregnant...yet! Some days I wish I was....other days I still want to wait another year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna fold him up, pack him into my back pocket, and take him home with me the next time I see him. Watch out! He's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - I love this template. Did you build it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that...

    ReplyDelete