Friday, January 4, 2008

My Life as a Lifetime Original Movie Star

And you all think I'm joking. Just think of one of those lifetime movies where the wife finds out that the husband is married to like 3 different women. That's pretty much how I feel. Thank goodness I was never the wife. And then add about 10 girlfriends in there or something. It's crazy. But I am grateful for the outcome of all this insanity. Wyatt is the best thing ever. I look at him and can't help from smiling! Although this isn't the most ideal situation, I wouldn't change it for the world. I absolutely just love being a mom...




5 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, this is Steve's sis. Just letting you know that Wyatt is just yummy! You are a good mommy, thanks for the inspiration! I'm always watching and learning from other moms. And hey, we have the same blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this business about 10 other girlfriends? Yikes!

    Your boy is super cute. I need one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt is an angel, I am glad he came to us. And yes, Ashley is an awesome mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wyatters. He's so cute.

    I don't know how much longer I can wait to be a mommy lol. Well, I think i'm good with only 1(abigail) for now. She's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so cutting just sitting there...love it!

    ReplyDelete