Thursday, January 3, 2008

there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm starting to get really excited. Everything is coming along at my place, FINALLY! It seems like this is taking a lifetime. The countertops were installed yesterday and they look SO nice! I absolutely love it. The pictures don't do it justice! So below is a picture of my kitchen, bathroom vanity, and the tile surround of the tub. It's all so great! Hopefully we can get everything wrapped up this weekend and during the week. It's going to be great!




5 comments:

  1. It looks so great, Ash-Hole. I really think it looks amazing. Plus, Chad's company does all of the coutertops for Lowe's(which if I guess right is where you ordered them). You should have gone with Corian...Then, Chad would have installed them. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it ashley, you are such a grown up. when can I come see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful. you are such a grown up! So fun to see you and Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can't wait to see it all done! It looks amazing! Congrats Girl!

    ReplyDelete