Tuesday, January 15, 2008

toes

yesterday i just kinda had a rough day... it was long, i have no energy, i'm starting to dread a few things... and i had just about had it. but then i walk into the bedroom last night and wyatt's cute little toes are poking out of his blanket and they made me so happy. i think they are the cutest things ever! so i thought i would share! he's also trying to crawl! i can't believe how big he's getting, he can spin in circles and almost get up on his knees, but not quite. i'm sure it will happen any day now!he's being so cute today, so it makes work a little easier! not to mention i've only been in the office for two hours after a pointless meeting i had to attend. needless to say i'm in need of a major attitude change, so i'll get right on that!

6 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest toes I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unanimous. I love his little tootsie toes too :) He's such a handsome little guy. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get you! The littlest things they do can make your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love his little chubby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wyatt, and his mom is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Enzo's toes, too! I love to rip off his sockies at bath time and kiss hims little feetsies! Babies are sure amazing! Enjoy the toes now, someday we won't be able to...YUCK!

    ReplyDelete