Tuesday, January 8, 2008

good ol work

So, I'm at work and of course I could be doing something else rather than blogging. But then that's just no fun. And besides, I was sitting here working and look up and Wyatt has stopped bouncing all over the place in his toy and he is just smiling at me. It amazes me how big he is getting! It is so much fun. I don't know where the time has gone. I'm so excited for Kate and Andrea to have their babies! How fun to have some little ones around again.




Things at work and in the office have been changing... you know when you can just sense things. And I'm not too happy about it. My good friend Audrey is practically the reason the office runs the way it does and when she didn't show up yesterday for work I had a small panic attack. Not to mention that Nick Morgan will probably be leaving soon too! I am happy to report that Audrey is at work today, and my suspicions were right, but she has decided to stay for now. The office is going to pot, it's like watching the Titanic sink. So hopefully the good ones will hold out a little longer! And hopefully I can as well.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear it's going to the s word. That sucks. Keep your chin up. It'll work out the way it's suppose to.

    If your work needs new employees, I know someone who needs a job *cough*Tiffani*cough* lol.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. make sure you and wyatt make it into a life boat. do whatever you can, even if it means pushing some elderly out of the way.

    ps wyatt is a major stud, how can I compete?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart that picture of sweet Wyatt. Can you believe that the last time I saw him was like 2 days after you got home from the hosp? HE'S HUGE NOW! And super handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynette...we might just have to come visit you. He's my fav. And andrea...Um your children are adorable. So i don't think you need to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do it! Or let's have another TGIFriday's get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is getting so big so fast! He's a doll Ashley, this you know! =)

    ReplyDelete