Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year?

I can't even believe this year is gone. It feels like yesterday that 2007 had started. And what a year it was! Hopefully this new year will be just as exciting! I was thinking about doing a top ten list of 2007. But really I can only think about the arrival of Wyatt. Everything else seems to be a blur! I'm so excited for baby victoria and baby ike or ivy to be here.(i think it's going to be ivy...but who am i to say!)

I'm not really one for new years resolutions, but there are a few things that I would like to accomplish for this year.

1. Mommy and Wyatt bonding (obviously). We need our time to be a family before I introduce a man *crosses my fingers* into the picture. It would be nice if I found him this year! *wink wink nudge nudge HF*

2. Andrea was talking about how she wants to be tough and start running 5K's and 10K's... SO I think that I will join her. Maybe just the 5K's for now. I don't want to go too crazy or anything.

3. I want to be more organized at work. I am pretty OCD when it comes to some things, but I have found that my boss has rubbed off on me a bit. She just puts stuff wherever she feels the need and I've started the same thing. So i'm stopping that. It totally bugs me, so I need to stop!

4. I am going to make time for myself. Being a single mom I realize this is going to be tricky, so I'm lucky that I have a great family. My pediatrician always asks if I'm making time for myself, he seems to be worried about it. He was my pediatrician in the hospital so he knows ALL about us :) But I'm going to make it happen.

5. New Car. Hopefully I can make this work... my two door honda is just not cuttin it anymore. Wyatt is getting a little bigger, so shoving him in the back seat is getting a little tricky!

6. Sugar and Fast Food... I know this stuff makes me feel like crap, so why do I insist on stuffing my face with it? Ya, who knows. But it's going to stop. I will of course indulge myself every once in awhile, so no need to worry.

I'm sure there are more, but that will do for now. I hope everyone had a good year and has an even greater 2008.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. love the new fire truck jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going the right way for a successful new year, love.

    New mom's do still need their "mommy time" too.

    ReplyDelete