Monday, December 3, 2007

i'm over remodeling

so the work on my condo is coming along nicely! i couldn't be happier about it...although it has stressed me out to no other (i think i'm really stressed about other things, but placing the blame on the remodel is easier). i will take some pictures of the progress thus far. i have before pictures of the kitchen, but not the bathroom. sorry. and um, someone pray that no one has broken into my house. i went and unlocked it this morning for the plumber and um, he didn't end up coming and i never had time to go lock it back up. *fingers crossed* and thanks to chad coming though on helping with a ton of things i'm saving lots of money. he may be a dinkus, but he's the only man in my life who's offered to help. so i'll take it. so in the meantime... here are pictures of the cutest kid ever! oh and... the new layout deleted the links to most of you... and kate and lynette have hidden their blogs so that I can't get your links. nerds.




4 comments:

  1. love the pics of wyatt, love the new blog design, love hearing how you're doing!

    www.iwannagetlostwithsawyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is andrea, I am too lazy to change the blogger identity. Wyatt is the best and so is his mom. I will be very jealous of your new bathroom and kitchen, heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't hide my blog!! Maybe you secretly didn't want to find me. You lost me on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did not lose you on purpose! when i go to your profile, your blog is not there.

    ReplyDelete