Sunday, December 9, 2007

the home in progress!

Okay, so here are a few pictures. The before pictures are on my computer at home...which is not hooked up at the moment. So here are these! The first photo is on my family room...full of nothing but...New appliances!! YAY and some tile and lighting stuff, but you get the gist. The second one is of all my cabinets, in their boxes :) But there is a sample picture of what my vanity looks like, which is what all of my cabinets look like! Then there is a picture of the kitchen, and Ryan in my laundry room grinding my floors so that the tile guy can do his thing. Then we have the bathroom and a view of the tub. And pictures of Ryan after his dirty job! I'm really so excited, stressed out of my mind! but i can't wait for the final outcome.!






4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Those cabinets are beautiful! I can't wait for the finished product.

    Ash, you are one admirable chick! You go girl (picture me snapping, in a Z formation).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the wood choice of your cabinets. Can't wait to see the finished prod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your living room looks blue in that first picture. Weird.

    Yay for your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had know idea you had a blog, until I saw your link on Kylie's! We missed you last game night!

    ReplyDelete