Friday, December 7, 2007

where have all the good men gone?

so today just wasn't the most fabulous day ever. my little man is all stuffy so we have to wake up at various times throughout the night too "snork" out his nose. which he hates, so it makes it sad. needless to say last night we didn't get much sleep. anyway, for some reason chad weasled his way back in (not completely!), and he promised to help do a lot of the work on my house. he was going to save me money so why not. well after today and speaking with his girlfriend that i didn't know existed and finding out that men like him (lynette i think you can relate) don't just get better overnight...i'm having to find new help :) i'm not really sure why i let him help out in the first place. other than he has this magic man dust or something. it's horrible. although it was an answer to a prayer. not the way i wanted the answer to come. but i'll take it!

but really? where are the good men? i think we need to gather a search party and find them all.

so after this long day my mom and i went to home depot, i picked up my tile, and paint and everything is going to be just fine! all cabinets will be in next weekend, the bathroom should be finished this week and hopefully by christmas we'll be good to go! which reminds me i still need to take pics... i'll get on that!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Ash. He sucks.

    Yay for your home! And yes, pictures please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley and I were having the same thoughts yesterday. Great minds.

    That or you totally copied me. Which is it Ash???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, and now I have "Where have all the cowboys gone" in my head. Heee! Do do do, do do do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO! I can totally relate, and well...let's just say it took me a long time to realize it wasn't going to get any better. Once I did though, I could finally breathe. You'll be ok, little lady. Just be strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we just have the same thoughts. it's how sisters work.

    i know i'll be okay. now i'm just nervous it will never end. argh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally have the power to make it end anytime you are ready. And I know you have the power to make it without a giant jerk that isn't going to bring anything but stress, mistrust, and sorrow into the picture. You can be happier without that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're right lynette. i know i can do this. i know i'll find someone who is right for me and wy :)

    ReplyDelete