Saturday, December 22, 2007

the holidays


I'm actually pretty excited for it to be Christmas. I have needed a break from work and I am going to enjoy it as much as possible! I went and bought a few things for Wyatt. Even though I feel like he has no idea what is going on, I'd feel like a schmuck if I didn't.

Work on the house is coming along! There are a few things that Chad said he would still help me with. But i'm not holding my breathe. If he does, fabulous! He owes me anyway for being so nice to his dumb self. I have to give him credit though, he does make a beautiful baby! So below are a few pics of the cabinets. I need to take a picture of the bathroom. The tile surround on the tub is all in and the floor is done. All he needs to do now is grout it. But... he went hunting, so whatever Joe. He's a funny guy, but sometimes I wonder!







And now my baby is crying... So I better go see what I can do. Oh the joys of teething!

2 comments:

  1. It's beeeeeautiful, Ash!

    And cute Wyatt and mama pic too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cabinets! it's going to look great once finished!

    ReplyDelete