Tuesday, December 11, 2007

3 weeks!

I wanted to hold three fingers up and say three weeks over and over again the way robin does when talking about her next date with Byron and Lynda. She gets so excited. However... in aproximately 3 weeks I will be able to move back into my own place. And I bet you that I am more excited than Robin is about her 2 weeks until date night! For those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, Robin is my moms sister who is handicaped. She can't wait to go on date night with my unlce Byron and aunt Lynda, they are clearly her favorites and she lets us all know!

I was a little disappointed that they granite place is 3 weeks out, but it's okay. I enjoy getting the help from my family with Wyatt. They are so fabulous. Heck, my mom even did my laundry yesterday. She's probably scared I am going to fall apart at the seams with everything going on in my world right now. Sometimes I can be quite the wreck. But things are working out just fine, as Chad kept telling me they would. Wow, thanks Chad. haha I'm a brat.

Today at work was literally nuts. Wyatt wasn't feeling to hot and just wanted to be held pretty much most of the day. Sometimes I wish that he would pick a more convienent day to not feel well. haha right. I had to finish up with some clients while my boss ran off to meet with another one of our clients Bob. Bob is fantastic and thinks I'm just the greatest thing ever. I bet he wants me to be his grand daughter. But back to the real story. So, I'm going over their Buyer documents and then having them sign a purchase contract for a home they are buying. Which...simple, although i'm not supposed to be doing so we'll just keep that on the DL ya heard! But it wasn't simple. I had to explain pretty much every paragraph, he read through everything and then I had to make about a million changes to it all. I was starting to get a little impatient. And then he made a fuss about his name and was worrying about the way title would record this all to the county. I know this is all a bunch of mumbo jumbo to most of you so sorry. He wanted just his first initial and his wifes first initial and then their last name... no full names. After a call to his lender she ok'd it and I went to change the docs ONCE again. At this point I had been with them for an hour and it was now six, and I was getting things wrapped up, he sends me an e-mail and then tells me not to forward it on to anyone besides my boss. At this point I was like dude you have to be kidding me. I'm sure the look on my face said it all when his wife kinda chuckled and said "she obviously didn't see the e-mail address that it came from" which no I didn't. So she goes, he works for the FBI. HERRO!!! You know, if they would have explained this earlier I would have understood his reasons for being so funny about everything. So I now know a federal employee, and I know where he will be residing in Utah, and No I will not tell you where.

So that's my day. I had a lot to say. I hope all is well with you all!
Love!

2 comments:

  1. I just have to correct your spelling. Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your baby just pooped. Come and get him!

    ReplyDelete