Friday, July 4, 2008

Party Time, Excellent!

ONE!
My baby is no longer a baby.
Wyatt's birthday is on July 12
th (Next Saturday). We will be having a small party with cake and ice cream in the afternoon. I haven't pinned down all the details, because just today it dawned on me that in deed, his birthday is in one week. It has gone by so fast! He is so funny and he even waved at me today while my mom was holding him. Aw! Anyway, I will get all the details put together and would love for everyone to come if you can! If you can e-mail me gibbsashleyj@gmail.com or call me. I'm not going to post all the details on my blog. I don't want his birthday turning into some weird creep stalker fest. So that's the plan! Next Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Good call. Protect your son from creepy stalker types, like Anonymous. Anyone who identifies him/herself as 'anonymous' on a blog that offers methods for self-identification is also probably someone who goes through your garbage or sneaks into your bedroom to try on your underwear.

    Daisy's cry is really ugly. Yet another great call.

    ReplyDelete