Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just some randoms!

Wyatt turned 1!
Holy Crap I made it a year!
We had a fun birthday party for Wyatt on Saturday. Thanks to everyone who came and all who helped. It meant a lot and was a very special day for us! He loves his gifts and I love that my house is covered in toys! I will post more pictures once I steal them from Kate's camera.

He had such a fun time and the second we put him in his stroller to clean up he was passed out!


It's been booked! We finally got together to plan our friends trip next month. We had dinner at Kylie and Clayton's house and it was a lot of fun. Kylie's dad found an awesome deal in Mesquite at the Oasis resort. So we booked our rooms and I'm super excited. We plan on spending one day in Vegas and probably the other in St George. It's not the fanciest trip in America, but I am so excited to get away!

Oh and I'm addicted to Guitar Hero. I like to think that I'm getting pretty good at it. Shaun might disagree. But it's so fun to play! It's probably a good thing I do not own it myself, or I would NEVER get any sleep!

6 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year Wyatt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Wyatt! Bday parties are exhausting! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. And who is this Shaun that you speak of? A boy? Really, you must keep us up to date.

    So it's been 1 year - it's official! You are an expert. Should I take on single motherhood?
    What say ye?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaun is my best friends husband. Sorry to excite you! haha

    And single motherhood isn't for everyone. It's hard. But I am not one to tell you what to do Lynette! Still thinking about it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ashley...who is this Shaun you speak of? lol :) I must admit you are rockin' it...we'll have to battle next time you come over. Then the real winner will come out...

    I can't believe he's already one! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister says the Oasis is a dive...I hope they have remodeled since. =(

    ReplyDelete