Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wyatt Sargent

My little man will be turning ONE in seventeen days! I called him Sarge the other day and my mom said that everyone called her Sarge in high school. Not sure she really enjoyed it though! He is so dang funny and easy going.


I really need a vacation! Wyatt and I are going to St George in August with my friends, but I feel like that is a century away! I have this totally bad attitude lately at work that will hopefully be cured once I am away and work free!
This may be too much information, so I apologize right now. But I have discovered a new thing that I absolutely can not stand and it's the sound of men peeing. Honestly it is the loudest thing ever! I had to plug my ears this morning because I could hear my bosses husband peeing. I can't stand it. I hate it so much I would actually put it in the top 5 hates of my life.
Turn on the fan for heaven sakes!
So here I am eating string cheese. Wyatt is sleeping. My boss is at a closing. And I pretty much would just like to take a nap. Which I just might do. I am running on no caffeine for TWO days now. Which ya! But holy cow I'm about to crash. Anyway... I think that's pretty much all I have to say. Sorry Mike, nothing too exciting or provocative!

4 comments:

  1. Wyatt is such a hottie, really!! I know what you mean, now that we live in apartments again, I can hear the dude above us pee and it's gross. Some things aren't meant to be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! He is easy going...his cry is more or less a little tiny whimper. Lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for St.George...it's definitely a much needed getaway! I just hope that everyone that say's they are coming, comes...or else! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I totally agree about hearing men pee. My parents have a half bath right off the kitchen. Nothing is more disgusting than sitting at the dinner table and hearing someone pee.

    ReplyDelete