Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rant

You all can blame this one on #3 Countrywide. It's what got my anger rolling! These things all bug me for the time being. So I am going to let em out!
  1. Truck Drivers. You all are a bunch of idiots and I think you should only be able to drive in the slow lane. And I applaud Mr red titan truck, he refused to get out of the way and even when honked at, turned on his blinker but didn't get in the other lane for about 3 minutes. It was awesome and made me smile.
  2. The stare down. You know when someone is tailing you; because apparently they have somewhere better to be; and when they pass you in a fit of rage they give you the stare down. Come on really? Get over yourself. See ya at the next red light jack @ss!
  3. Countrywide. There are no words to explain the hatred I feel for this company right now. In the real estate industry, dealing with short sales it never fun. Some banks are easier to work with than others. But being told that our file was "accidentally closed out on May 15th" and that we should have resubmitted everything back then makes me want to reach through the phone and literally choke someone. I have been dealing with this group of idiots for 8 freaking months and for the past three months all I have had is smoke blown up my @! *trying to breathe* Ridiculous I tell you. I have now been on the phone for 43 minutes and am being transferred YET again. I hate them.
  4. Taco Bell on 1700 W 12600 S. There is no reason one should wait 20 + minutes in a drive thru or lobby just to get a taco. NO REASON. They have one person who runs the drivet hru window and the lobby and he is slower than tar! And I'm pretty sure he rode the short bus to school, not that there is anything wrong with that. But get the poor kid some help!
  5. My neighbors music. Should one really have to listen to your music through the ceiling at 2 in the morning? Green day was cool and all... back in 8th grade. I don't want to have to listen to it all night and sing it in my sleep. And dear neighbor, do you ever sleep?! Plus your dad is creepy.
  6. Pestering. I guess that's the right word... We will call you Carl. I know you mean well, I really do. And I appreciate your concern and support. But when you go running with me (which I'm pretty sure I'll never let you come again) be nice. Telling me I'm a wuss doesn't help, and after the fifth time up the bleachers please don't laugh and ask me if I'm tired. Of course my @ is tired! We just did a mile and now were doing bleachers... yup pretty sure I'm getting tired. Stop laughing at me jerk. I'm having flashbacks of soccer practice with my dad.
  7. Bachelorette. Jesse really? Sister come on. Jesse is a nice guy and sometimes looks kinda cute. But he is that boyfriend that EVERY girl has had. You think he's totally cool for about 2 weeks, until you wake up. He snowboards... yup. I hope Jason is the next Bachelor. He's cute!

I think that is it for now. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Ash I'm giving you a virtual (((hug))) because who doesn't love one of those. I love this rant. Keep em coming and who is Carl? :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl = Jail Bird Brett. I told him tonight if he gets bored he should go taunt fat girls running. Which then made him feel really bad. But hey.. whatever man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I was a Jesse fan....don't hate me! And as a former Taco Bell employee of TWO years, I can guarantee that I was awesome and NEVER took 20 minutes to get a taco out the window!
    I'm with you on the stare-downs...I always just look ahead and smile like I'm totally oblivious, just to tick them off even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh by the way, I WAS a Jeremy fan....I only became a Jesse fan for the last episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short sales = hell. Avoid them as such.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A twenty minute taco? That is enough to ruin anyone's day. I feel ya...don't let the special kid handle the drive-thru alone. Hope you have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate tailgaters and then when they end up at the same red light....I always want to see them pulled over. We had a McD in Indiana that was unbelievably slow and always managed to mess up our order. I'm not sure why we kept going back...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hysterical!

    I heart the new layout.

    ReplyDelete