Monday, July 2, 2007

i got a life this weekend!

So this weekend was a pretty eventful one for miss ashley! I usually choose to stay home or chill at my families house. But on some whim I went out and did stuff! Friday my friend Tiff had a pool party at her house. It was pretty fun, althought I didn't get in the pool, I still had a blast. This girl would not leave my friend Terry alone and I thought it was hilarious! After a million attempts to swin away from her I think he just gave up. He was so mad at me, but what was I supposed to do? Jump in the pool in all my clothes to save his stupid butt? I think not. I had a lot more fun laughing at him with this girl Chaney. Another high point in the night was watching Tiff's mom swim around the pool with a martini in her hand. Classic!

Saturday I helped my friends Paul and Amber move. It was across the courtyard litterally! But it was so hot outside, and their old apartment was on the third floor. So, it was quite the workout! And I got a little sun as well. That night my friend Michelle had a suprise birthday party for her husband Pugs* I took tiff with me because I knew I wouldn't know ANYONE at the party besides like two people. It was fun and interesting. Not that I'm an east side snob (k maybe I am but that's besides the point) but there was this girl there who got in a fight with a pregnant girl over a boy. And the pregnant girl attacked her with a knife and cut her pretty good at the back of her neck and down her shoulder. So she was all stitched up and I heard that story a million times. Which made me think the next time a good looking black man named Jayquan picks me up while driving down state street I should just turn around, because behind every good looking black man there is a psycho white pregnant chick. *throws Jayquans number away* Hearing stories like that always makes me feel good about myself. I know that's totally rude or whatever. But it's true. But anyway...that was my weekend. I thought since I had something else to blog about besides Peter's dog that I would go ahead and take the opportunity!

*I worked with Michelle at Motherhood Maternity for a little over two years, the first day I worked there was a picture of her and her husband Pugs in the back room when it dawned on me that I had met him when I was 17 at a party. I had never kissed anyone before and my friend Nick (who is now dead) called him over to come kiss me. Mind you...Pugs is like 5'5 lol he came running through the door really drunk and I think I was pretty terrified at that moment. But you should all know that I didn't end up kissing Pugs... I kissed Nick instead haha

7 comments:

  1. Go Ashley!! You are a social diva!!

    I watched the Bodyguard on tv this weekend. Pathetic, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Love it. Will you be my social coordinator?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to! Jayquan is available on friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE BODYGAURD... I watched that too! on channel 32... well part of it... the part when she takes him on the date... You might ask yourself: Why in the hell is mike watching the bodygaurd? well here is why... I love the hairstyles back then...(marin's or whitney's). To all of you hairstylists, when is that style going to come back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, can I delete this comment also.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, are you being serious? About the hairstyles I mean?

    If so, I think the 80's are on their way back so perhaps in a year or two we will all be rockin' the chick fro. Which I am a huge fan of.

    And no deleting comments! We like to know your initial reaction...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee! Chick fro's. So what you are saying is that my hair won't be considered that big in a year or two?

    ReplyDelete