Wednesday, July 11, 2007

watching the office @ the office

So, this week has been pretty pointless at work. Beyond pointless actually. I think just about everything I have done I could have done from home. Minus like two things, so two out of the 5 things I've done required me to come into the office. My boss has jury duty this week and business has just been slower in general. Which doesn't leave me much to do besides read the news, blog, read church talks, and watch endless episodes of the office while at the comfort of my own desk. I feel pretty useless. However, I don't mind strolling into the office around 10-10:30 and leaving around 3. Yesterday was a different story! I got to work at 12 (i helped out the fam a little in the morning), my work friend called me up to see what I was doing for lunch, went to lunch at 12:15, got back around 1:15, sat here....sat here some more, and then decided to go tanning at about 3:30. All in all a pretty successful work day right? Most of you might be jealous of my schedule, but quite frankly I'm totally sick of it. I love having something to do, not just sitting here staring at this screen and trying to figure out what I should do. But anyway.. enough of that. I'm going to finish my banana and pick my nose i guess? I hope everyone is having a busier day than I am!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Your schedule sounds about like mine a year or so ago. Well sort of ish. I got into reading political blogs, or news sites, or playing Sudoku, or filing my nails, or cleaning out my inbox, or whatever. Hmm. That's all I can think of to help you out.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete