Saturday, February 12, 2011

My funny boy...

Wyatt says the funniest things and I'm always scared one day I'll forget them. Tonight we went to dinner with my Mom, brother Peter, and two of Wy's cousins Charlotte and Victoria (Or Chartori as he calls them, as if they are one person). We got some adult food and then headed over to McDonalds so that the kids could run around like maniacs. As we were leaving my mom ended up with Wyatt's happy meal toy. I didn't think he noticed but a little later he asked where the toy was (of course he would notice) and when I told him Grandma had it and yada yada, his reply was "Oh well, that's too bad". He is quick to get over things most of the time, which is nice for me.

Wyatt also has picked up the "thumbs up" from somewhere, I don't recall ever giving him a thumbs up, but maybe I have. He often uses it when he is trying to down play a situation. Most often I get the "mom i'm in here probably doing something you've asked me not to do, but no worries, all is well" thumbs up. I can't help from laughing, it cracks me up.

My favorite conversation of the day with Wyatt...

Me: "You're the best Wy"
Wy: "Oh mom, you're so cute"

I love that he hasn't grown out of cuddling, hugs and kisses just yet. And he may talk about butts, farts and poop 89% of the time, but he sure is so sweet.


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I'm jealous that he lets you snuggle him. I have to put Stockton in a death grip in order to steal a hug. ( :

    ReplyDelete