Saturday, February 26, 2011

Buddies

Wyatt has a best friend and they are the cutest. I probably should snap a few photos when they are over here playing. He talks about Cassius non stop (he gets included in prayers and night time stories) and from what I'm told Cassius talks about Wyatt non stop as well. Each morning almost before anything Wyatt asks me to text Cash's dad to see if they can play. One day I was helping Cash get his shoes on before he left to go home and I just had to chuckle inside a bit... I knew Wyatt had big feet, but I don't think I realized just how big they really are.

(Cash is about 7 months older than Wyatt)

When it is time for Cash to go home, we walk him outside and watch him walk to his building to make sure he gets up the stairs and home safely. Most of the time as he's walking away Wyatt will yell "Cash you forgot a hug" and they meet halfway to get their hugs in.

Where does time go? It becomes very real that you no longer have a little boy when they start having friends over to play and vise verse. Too bad there isn't a freeze button.

And I think I need to blog this so that I can look back and remember how sweet Wyatt is. However it may be hard to forget. The other day Wyatt and I were laying on my bed listening to calm music (the kind they play when you get a massage). We were doing a little "meditation" and I think it was a success. After a few minutes he decided he was done, as he was leaving the room he said "Mom, you make my heart happy".

I love this sweet boy.


2 comments:

  1. He is SO sweet! And holy crap! Those ARE big feet! Stockton is a size 9. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. wyatt is a sweet boy and that comes from having an amazing, sweet, beautiful mom. love the dress, you look great and will be cute as can be this summer. love you sister

    ReplyDelete