Monday, February 28, 2011

job chart

I decided to make a job chart for Wyatt, he is old enough where he has jobs. Plus this makes it "fun" for him. My cute neighbor Heather pretty much provided everything for this project. Cricut machine and laminating machine. She's a lucky woman! Anyway.. I think it turned out pretty cute. Michaels only had one package of the Velcro dots I needed, so I will have to go search elsewhere to finish it.


He really enjoys helping with the dog. I have moved her food where he can get to it and showed him how to fill the water up. He constantly is checking to make sure she has food and water, it's pretty cute. When the day comes that fini is no longer at our house, I'll probably have to replace her. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm making Cam a chore chart too, but it's NOT going to be this cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving Miles more jobs to do too, I was actually just telling Becca that on her blog too! Cute chart :)

    ReplyDelete