Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Pressure

So, I am coming to the realization that my blog may be a little on the lame side. I hardly update and never feel like I have much to say. Recently my boss Jenn Gray started a blog. You can find it here... She has fun useful tips, give-a-ways (her recent one is awesome, this face stuff is amazing), and just cute things. She probably has wondered why I haven't given her my blog address yet. But it's because I feel pressure to make it a cool blog! I guess I'll have to make a list of cool things to blog about, that way I won't be super lame.

On a lame note... okay that's a joke, Wyatt is anything but lame.

He is 3 1/2 now, and I know that I will blink my eyes and July will already be here. I'm praying that he doesn't ask for a Jungle Jim's birthday party. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! And this year I plan to be a little more prepared. Last year I forgot a camera, matches, serving spoons and obviously my brain.

Wyatt is such a smart kid and getting so big. He loves to play with his buddy Cassius, today when Cash left they gave each other hugs. I'm glad they are good buddies. Lately he is working on the sounds of the alphabet, so all day long I get quizzed. "What does the letter "F" say" and so on. He is OBSESSED with geo track trains. And I think obsessed may be an understatement. His train set takes up pretty much his whole bedroom. It's insane. He also has a few Geo Track movies, so he knows all the conductor and train names.

He is such a great boy and is the best thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment