Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just finished reading this book the other day and really liked it. It was a great insight into the foods that we put into our body, and was a little frightening to read. I will admit there was some of the book that I skipped over. The girls that wrote it are both vegan's, which I have no problem with at all. But as you can imagine they talk a lot about meat, how it's processed and all that jazz. It definitely grosses you out. So if you do decide to read it, be advised. Also be advised of some of the language, for those of you who are a little more sensitive. I'm excited to implement a lot of what is in the book and can't wait to start treating my body better, because as they say it is your temple. How true! Thanks for letting me borrow it Jenn, and I promise I'll give it back.

To add to this, my boss and I have been hitting the gym together. And I am dang proud of us! Today was the only day this week that we didn't go, our schedules were way too busy. But I'm making us go tomorrow. I didn't know how working out with Jenn would be, but it hasn't been bad and I think we will keep each other motivated. She's also been really good about ignoring everyone that calls while we are there.

Wyatt is getting so big and he is such a smarty too! He is starting to say a few more things too. Whenever I ask him where his binkie is he puts his hands up and says go and starts looking for it. It often turns into a game, he'll throw his binkie down and look and me and say go. He makes me laugh. He is also so sweet, he loves kissies! And once he starts he can't stop, the other night he gave grandma susie, charlotte and kate a million kissies and I thought we'd never get to leave. I will have to get a picture of his kissie lips because they are to die for!

The other morning I was in SUCH a rush, which is nothing new really. I was running around getting my gym clothes gathered and all of wyatt's needs for the day when I stopped for a second and looked down at wyatt to see him sucking on my mascara... lid off!

At the time I didn't think it was very funny, I had to strip him down and throw him in the tub again. But look at this picture! I sent a picture to my mom and almost gave her a heart attack. She called me in a panic wondering what on earth happened. Mom, I promise if he is ever hurt I will not just send you a text message of the picture. I will call!

So this is pretty much life for us. I have applied to SLCC and just am waiting for my admission letter. Once I get that I can get registered for classes online! It's weird to me that this is actually going to go down. I haven't been to school since 2002! Better late than never right?

1 comment:

  1. I swear little boys get into EVERYTHING!!! Good thing he's so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete