Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Buns

I love these little buns.. and this was one saggy diaper! He ran around the house like this for about 5 minutes before bath time.

Wyatt will be 19 months in a few short days. I can't believe how big he is getting, I think in about a month he will have his cousin Charlotte passed up!

Words/Phrases he says that I can understand:
hi
bye
truck
mom
grandma
jenn
binkie
no
go
down
where'd it go (this is the newest and most popularly used phrase)

He talks a lot, just most of it I'm pretty clueless too. But it's still so cute the way he carries on a conversation with me. It always starts out with him saying mom, me answering back what baby and then him jabbering on and on. I love it.

Words he can sign:
milk
more
eat
water
cracker
doggy
kitty
thank you
please
choo choo train
thirsty

I feel like I am missing a few, but I'm really tired and my bed is calling me!

I don't really feel like I have much to say, well I do but not really sure anyone wants to read all my ramblings. I will say that I just got an approval on a short sale that I've been working really hard on. I'm so excited that my hard work has paid off. Please bless that the buyers follow through and close. This momma needs some moolah!

2 comments:

  1. I lurve Wyatt's buns! I was thinking about him today and how wonderful he is. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Jackson had one of those diapers the other day. I just sat and laughed at him instead of changing it. I know I am a mean mom. But it is just so cute to see their little bum hangin out!

    ReplyDelete