Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bachelor


A new season of The Bachelor is upon us and I was excited until I watched it tonight. Are you kidding me? Where did they get these girls? One girl had to keep saying she wasn't a stalker, she knew EVERYTHING about him. I'm sorry but if you have to keep clarifying that you aren't a stalker, um sweetheart you may just be a stalker. The only thing that I'm really excited about is Deanna is going to grace us with her constant eye blinking presence. Should shake things up a bit and add a bit of interest to this season. But isn't he cute?

1 comment:

  1. I just saw on your facebook that you have a blog, so of course I had to check it out! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Bachelor! It's for sure my guilty pleasure! I think he is so cute, and hope it really works for him! I hate that Deanna is coming back...she had her chance and blew it! It will make for good tv though! Anyway, I'm excited you have a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete