Friday, January 2, 2009

10 Things I Can Not Live Without

This looks like fun, it's late and I have nothing better to do on a Friday night. So here we go!

1. W. S. G.


This little boy has brought so much JOY into my life. He is the love of my life. And he is definitely without a doubt the number one thing I can not live without.

*The Rest are in No Particular Order*

2. My Phone

I'm really not all that popular, even when I leave my phone somewhere I RARELY miss a call. But I just hate that feeling that I'm missing something. Or what if I have an emergency, you know? And why I have this fancy phone? Still haven't figured it out... I guess I wanted to be trendy at the time. Can I have my money back please?

3. My Body Pillow

Although my body pillow does not look like this, I almost wish it did. Ha! But on a serious note, I have to have my body pillow. It's heaven.

4. Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears

They are delicious, hell on the figure, but delicious.


5. Music

U2brittney spearsJustin TimberlakeT.Ichristina aguilera
TIM MCGRAWrascall flattsPI
NK

You name it, I love it. I love the way it changes my mood. In heaven I am going to be a dancer.

6. Sweat Pants


I love me a pair of sweat pants! I've come to realize that I most likely won't find a man wearing a sexy pair of these outside the house, so I'm working on it. I know I should stop looking like a hobo when I go out. But really I just do it in hopes someone will feel bad and toss me a 20!

7. My Job


My job has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. And it's all thanks to Courtland, so thanks Court! I know it's lame to have this as something I can't live without, but I really can't. Jennifer is amazing and has done so much for me and Wyatt. Having him with me at work is a HUGE deal for me and I'm so lucky! And isn't my office cute?

8. My Family
I don't have a family picture, but trust me, we're amazing. My family means the world to me. I love being able to hang out with my family and joke around and just have fun. They have been a huge support to me and I appreciate them all so much. I don't always ask for help when I should, but I know that I can depend on them when I need it.

love them!

9. Ice Cold Water

I love Water and it has to be cold! The more ice the better!

10. Peace and QuietI love the time I have to myself, which isn't much. But I do love it! Without my time alone I would be crazier than I already am.

So I started this last night and just finished it today. It was fun, but harder than I expected. I guess I need to look for more things that bring Joy to my life! I'm pretty boring. =)

5 comments:

  1. I love this! :) You're not boring at all!! I think it is a perfect list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that time I forgot you moved your blog? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are teasing about the body pillow, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's wrong with a body pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing is wrong with a body pillow, but remember this?

    http://whatthehelleveryo.blogspot.com/2007/08/merchandise-gone-wrong-very-wrong.html

    ReplyDelete