Tuesday, August 19, 2008

spirit found.

We are back from our little vacay! It was so much fun to be with friends and away from work! I wish that we could have spent more time by the pool, but all in all it was great. I learned how ugly Vegas is, that the restaurant Buffalo's should be non-existent, and was reminded of how much I really do not like being in long car rides!

Wyatt with mommy's shades on, which later exploded in the car due to extreme temperatures. No joke!


Me hating the car, I get so restless!

We are here!! Wyatt is trying his hardest to get away from me, but I got the pic!


We found the cutest hat in Walmart (It's all they have out there!!) And I had a heck of a time trying to get him to wear it the whole time. I wasn't going to let that dollar go to waste!


Wyatt by the awesome pool. It was about nap time, but he was such a champ!


I'm sad that we didn't get any pictures of Jackson and Wyatt together. Wyatt just loves Jackson! But I think he pushed the boundaries a little with his cute buddy. He liked to give hugs and then body slam him. So most of the time Jackson was trying to avoid the craziness!

I am grateful for the time away that I had and such a fun time with friends. Hopefully I will get more of these trips in!

Oh and Wyatt has also had his first haircut. He looks so dang cute! I was a little hesitant to cut it at first, but it was getting out of control. I will have to document pictures of that AND his birthday a month ago! So stay tuned =)

11 comments:

  1. You look great Ashley, and Wyatt just gets cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A much needed vacay indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that last line a hint to me to give you your pictures? Will do!

    Have you funded your alert pay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that last line a hint to me to give you your pictures? Will do!

    Have you funded your alert pay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice I said it twice. You want me to ask again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had such a good time. Cute pictures! Oh, and welcome back to the real world! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dang cute! I'm glad you guys had such a great time and that you got "some" time by the pool, I'm sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun weekend! Next time come to PA. I can't promise pool time, but dammit, you'll leave with your sunglasses still intact.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PA, I was there 12 hours ago.... I spent my time on squirrel hill, just of of Mckee and 5th... Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. off.. Oh, and beautiful city by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your new posts! cute pictures of vacation! I need one of those!

    ReplyDelete