Sunday, August 24, 2008

Everyone's favorite little guy!



Yesterday Wyatt and I went to the park for a picnic. It wasn't too hot in the shade and it was nice to be out! In the picture where he is standing between the trees he looks like a headless baby... His head blends into the tree. It's totally creepy, but I thought I should share anyway!




I had to get a picture of his cute new haircut somehow when he wasn't running all over the place, so in his Shrek the Third induced coma I was able to get a few!



This is Wyatt's fun new trick! CLIMBING! Look away grandma. I knew this day would come sooner or later. So all day today we've played "get on the table and you go to your crib". It makes him pretty dang mad and he knows that he needs to be quiet about it too. I will turn my head for two seconds, turn around, and he's already standing up there. So we might be putting the coffee table away again if I can't break the habit.

4 comments:

  1. Dude. He DOES look headless! But so stinkin' cute.

    I heart your coffee table. Get him a helmet instead of putting it away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Gibbs girls make cutie babies.

    I love that he's a climber. The kid'll be texting pictures taken from Everest by the time he's 15!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I'm glad the two of you were able to get out and have a picnic, it's so nice to be OUTSIDE and enjoy it. HA HA HA, the coffee table, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap where is his head!

    ReplyDelete