Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And we're off!

Finally the day has come when I will get SOME sort of break from life. We are headed to chill by the pool in Mesquite, do a little shopping in Vegas and if we're lucky some In-n-Out on the way home.

I can not even begin to tell you how much I need to just get away right now. I am what my boss likes to call "Spiritless". I'm hoping that a little vacay will help me to recapture my spirit! For the past two weeks I haven't slept. Usually right around 2am is when I finally fall asleep, and it's kicked me in the butt big time! I am exhausted right now which is probably a good thing. Which means that I'll most likely get to sleep before midnight! YAY!

I also have purchased a new phone. HALLELUJAH! So for those of you who do call me, it will be crystal clear from here on out. Today while on my way to work I was chatting away with my boss (or trying to) when she stopped me and said "I just can't handle it anymore". We both laughed and ended our conversation. Apparently it was really bad. So problem solved, got home from work and there it sat on my door step! I was so excited.

Wyatt is doing well. He has turned into quite the stubborn little fellow. But I'm holding strong and I'm going to break him of his bratty self. Weekends seem to be pretty hard for the both of us, our schedules are all messed up and we argue with one another. Is arguing with a one year old even possible? Because we do. I think we just need to be outside more and not cooped up. Although I love spending a saturday or sunday on the couch, I am a mother of a one year old and I need to learn to accept it.

Anyway, everyone have a glorious weekend. I know I will poolside!

4 comments:

  1. Ash have so much fun!! I am totally envious of you! Enjoy your time away from Jeff Lewis!! Hee hee!! I hope you are able to just relax and not worry or care about work!!

    See you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! You deserve it. Can't wait to see some pics when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy, little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find your spirit at the pool. you are awesome. I fight with a 3 year old all the tiime, I thought that was totally normal.

    ReplyDelete