Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The New Office

So everything is going really well. Wyatt gets a nice long nap and had a fun time playing in his little area. He has this little Lion that he pushes around, he's becoming quite the little walker. He also has a grand piano, he seems to like this the best. He laughs and talks when he's playing with it. He's so cute! So this is his little area.
This is my computer desk. The keyboard and mouse part slides in so when you're not using it it's not in your way.
This shows my main desk kinda. I'm not allowed to have anything on this desk. It is just to look pretty... That's according to Jenn, so I guess that I don't have to do any work and just sit here and look pretty. Which I could do.


This is the wall o stuff! Some of those baskets get use... One holds Wyatt's smaller toys and is missing from the picture.

And then here is what it looks like...

I really like this set up. I was so hesitant and really nervous about it. But now I'm totally excited about it. It's quiet here and much easier to work and do my job with Jenn around. And.... Their dog just totally tore up one of Wyatt's diapers from the garbage and it's all over the lawn... Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. I love your office. And that you keep your kid in jail all day. I'm all about corral-in' the midgets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash!! You make me laugh!! Seriously the dog and the diaper was the best! I'm so sad that you're not next door anymore though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, I need one of those cages for my kids, except maybe made out of metal with much higher bars, kind of like a jail.

    ReplyDelete